This USB3.0 to HDMI adapter cable uses the latest high performance master chip to easily extend video signals to display terminals through the USB interface of a PC or Laptop.
It supports 2K@60Hz Full HD video output, including extension, synchronization, main and secondary screen switching and rotation of HDMI interface video display equipment. The HDMI can be installed on the computer with USB3.0 interface to achieve the resolution of 1920×1080, and the USB2.0 can also reach 1920×1080@60Hz
1) Instructions for Windows:
– Connect HDMI to the display device and the corresponding channel is set! Connect USB to the computer/Laptop, waiting for the product start up screen / UI.
– 0pen the computer/Laptop internet browser and enter this link “”http://192.168.203.1%22%22/ to confirm and click the “”windows ezcast Lite version”” option. Download and run the “”ezcast Lite”” app.
– Pay attention to the change of the product boot UI on the display screen after downloading. The computer/Laptop screen can be mirrored to your display device (if no mirror, reconnect the product or open the ezcast Lite app and select mirror on).
2) Instructions for MacOS:
– Connect HDMI to the display device and the corresponding channel is set! Connect USB to the computer, waiting for the product start up screen / UI.
– Check the upper corner of the computer, similar to the computer small icon. And click.
– Click the computer icon and click the “”amalink-f0021xxx”” option.
– Computer screen is displayed immediately on HDMI display device.
Note: Apple device selects the extended (mirror) function. Turn on settings – display – arrange – mirror display / extended display.
What’s in the box:
1 x OTN-US303 cable
1 x User manual